How does home monitoring work in Chattanooga?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Chattanooga home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having an expert there to support you during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents connected straight to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Protecting your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when an emergency happens when you’re at work or traveling. Consider your fire alarm going off or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when nobody is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Chattanooga home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals from components pass through this important, networked command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio functionality giving you the chance to speak straight to your monitoring team
- You are able to ask for assistance with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your cell phone when an emergency strikes, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Chattanooga security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a comprehensive Chattanooga smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you would like to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (423) 561-9767 or fill out the following form to get started.