After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Chattanooga home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having an expert there to support you during emergencies, round-the-clock home monitoring is the right option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to contact you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents connected straight to your integrated alarms and sensors. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you during your time of need.