Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Chattanooga?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your beloved little one. You devoted countless hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep an eye on your newborn? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary audio monitor or take it to another level and utilize the video cameras available to you in your advanced home security system.
Although it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Chattanooga, it makes perfect sense when you consider the benefits.
Smart home indoor cameras in Chattanooga are ideal baby monitors
As part of your comprehensive home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and all of your components through a single app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind as you may check in on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution images of your precious one. You may even view recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually speak to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a restless sleeper. Even better, you can utilize the audio feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you can get motion-triggered notifications sent right to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Despite the fact this feature is generally for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy press of a button, your child can touch base with you via your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic bonus. If you find that your newborn is struggling to sleep and think it may be a bit warm in the room, you can alter the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can activate the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate another indoor camera and get access to them both with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Chattanooga smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Chattanooga smart home and enjoy the assurance and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can provide. Contact (423) 561-9767 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.