Features to look for in a home security camera in Chattanooga
Getting caught on a video recording is the last thing a prowler wishes for This is a principal reason why security cameras are one of the best devices to think about as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras are effective when installed appropriately, they’re even more useful when integrated into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Chattanooga? You’ll be pleased to find these vital elements come with more conveniences than earlier versions. You are able to watch live streams from indoor cameras or catch the attention of intruders with built-in security features from outside cameras. You’ll also enjoy easy access to your cameras with a centralized control panel or smartphone app.
Impressive features enhance home security cameras in Chattanooga
Versatile and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your home’s defense to a whole new level. These vital aspects of your security system can be found with a diverse range of features such as two-way talk, video storage, and customizable zones. Explore the available options here.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a security camera that will take action automatically. If strange activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will emerge next to the lens and a powerful alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut views of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity when zooming in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Choose devices with recording and storage cloud functionality and the ability to access footage straight from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Chattanooga are often linked to a helpful mobile device app. You are able to view current footage or recorded clips and even arm or disengage your security. The Vivint App will post an update to your phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion sensors allows cameras to activate if unusual action takes place. You’ll also receive an update on your mobile device.
- Converse with visitors or loved ones: Would you like to check in with your children once they get home from school? Is there a stranger at your doorstep? Today’s residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional talk so you can chat with the people within range of your camera.
- Improve your perspective: Generally speaking, your outside surveillance should offer no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This benefit provides the opportunity to designate the exact part of your property you would like your camera to cover. This can be important to better define the movement you surveil as you wouldn’t want alerts whenever a vehicle travels by on the road.
Configure your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Chattanooga. All that remains is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (423) 561-9767 to begin or submit the simple form on this page to contact our security professionals.